CHOSEN OF ODIN
Your skin has a noticeable blue tint and your left eye is pale blue (your right eye is some other color); these features identify you as an ally to the church of Odin and grant you supernatural qualities.
- Prerequisite: Patron deity must be Odin.
- Benefit: Your left eye radiates faint evocation magic if it is viewed with a detect magic spell, and faint evil if viewed with a detect evil spell.
- Once per day, you can cause one creature within 30 feet that meets your gaze to become overwhelmed with a wave of supernatural cold. The target can resist the effects of this attack with a successful Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Charisma modifier), otherwise it causes cold damage equal to your Charisma modifier + 3 (minimum 1 point of damage) and causes the victim to become fatigued.
- If you use this attack against someone who is fatigued, they instead become exhausted. Using this supernatural ability is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity. Special: If you ever lose favor with Odin, or change your patron deity to another deity, you lose all benefits of this feat but your unusual skin color and eye color remain.
- You do not gain a replacement feat. If you later return to Odin’s faithful and receive an atonement spell, you regain the benefits of the feat.